FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
What features will be added to the upcoming mySDA (my Sales Data Analyzer)?
- Get sales+trials info just like the current Analyzer... and more!
- Register for your free mySDA account
- Login from any web browser from anywhere, anytime
- Upload your sales data files in CSV or tabbed-data format
- Generate and cache reports for any region(s) and time period(s)
- Auto-calculate sales/trials ratios
- Auto-calculate payment info based on sales data (price * quantity)
- Generate charts of various sizes
- Add annotations for milestones: release, patches, price change, etc
- Choose which reports you want to share (or not)
- Export chart graphics for easy download
- Export spreadsheet data for offline viewing
- Export PDF of sales reports
- Compare your own games against each other
- Compare your own games against your competition (if they choose to share)
What ongoing features are being added to the current Sales Data Analyzer?
- DONE: Sales by country + Stacked column chart
- DONE: Allow tab-delimited text data, not just CSV
- DONE: Trim data by trimming start/end dates
- DONE: Show totals per country
- DONE: View running Total of downloads/sales
- DONE: Chart showing running total
What is the status of each known/reported issue?
- FIXED: Each date is treated as a string(and is sorted as such)
- FIXED: Missing dates are ignored in graph
- FIXED: Multiple values for same date need to be stacked.
- FIXED: Game code downloads conflict with trial downloads
- FIXED: Multiple game prices shown separately
- FIXED: Radio buttons + dropdown confusing
- FIXED: Diff prices for same country, same day, causes issues
- Quirky behavior when saving chart image (WORKAROUND*)
* On iPad, press chart to Save Image. On computer browser,
right-click then Copy Image to paste elsewhere. The
right-click-then-save feature doesn't seem to
work well with this temporary chart graphic. (for now)